The SAA is a committed group of approximately 75 students who work hard to shape the Bryant community and hold events. Keepers of Bryant traditions, SAA is also responsible for carrying on enduring Bryant traditions such Convocation and Festival of Lights.
Working closely with the Office of Alumni Engagement, members of SAA are given leadership opportunities on campus and have unique access to networking opportunities with Bryant University's vast network of over 44,000 alumni.
- Free admission to SAA programming
- Seating preference at SAA networking events
- Keepers of tradition on campus
- Leadership development and opportunities
- Opportunity to plan and execute SAA programs
- Access to additional, fun programming throughout the year
- Access to networking conventions and national conferences
- Be a part of an integral driver of campus involvement and engagement
Some of our events and traditions...